An accomplished Data Warehouse professional with the following qualification:
Master Certified Siebel Analytics Consultant with extensive experience implementing Siebel Analytics/Oracle BI Horizontal and Vertical Applications; Expert knowledge on multidimensional modeling, Data Warehousing, ETL process and applications pre-built metadata.
Understand Oracle product strategy; therefore, able to assist clients implementing Fusion Intelligence which is base on architecture that integrates Siebel Analytics Platform/ Oracle BI EE and other BI product from Oracle like OLAP and Data Mining functionality of Oracle 10G.
Focusing on defining detail solutions with emphasis on gap analysis in order to identify the difference or gaps, between what the out of the box application does by default and what client's organizations need the analytics solution to do. This enable clients to get a return on their investment by eliminating unnecessary development of custom data marts which increase the risks of silos and delay the final delivery of the application to business community.
Siebel Analytics ProducT skills:
Siebel Analytics High Proficiency
Siebel Data Warehouse High Proficiency
Configuration Specialist High Proficiency
Data Warehousing Specialist High Proficiency
Gap Analyst High Proficiency
Siebel Analytics Application 7.5, 7.7 & 7.8 High Proficiency
Business Requirements High Proficiency
Functional Requirements High Proficiency
Gap Analysis High Proficiency
Solution Design High Proficiency
Technical Architecture High Proficiency
Siebel Systems, Inc. Certified Analytics Master Consultant 7.7 May 2005
Siebel Systems, Inc. Certified Analytics Application Developer 7.7 May 2005
Siebel Systems, Inc. Certified Analytics Server Architect 7.7 October 2004
Siebel Systems, Inc. Certified Analytics Data Warehouse 7.7 October 2004
- Creating and shaping demand for their offerings to accelerate financial returns and growth.
- Using foresight and customer insights to deploy marketing investments most efficiently and effectively.
- Creating distinctive, compelling and consistent branded experiences to attract and retain customers.
- Harnessing talent and technology to capitalize on the key value-creating capabilities.
- Understanding the relationship between marketing and business performance, and assigning accountability to exploit this relationship.
- Capture and documentation of Management Information/Business Intelligence requirements from clients, via interviews or workshops, ensuring suitable balance of business needs and delivery feasibility.
- Performance of Siebel Analytics/Oracle BI EE gap analysis related to Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse Data Model and ETL, creation of high-level and detailed design documentation, accurately mapping requirements into Siebel Analytics functionality.
- Design, configuration and documentation of Logical and Physical Data Model and ETL process & mapping configuration.
- Configuration of in-scope functional & technical requirements based on design documents produced — including required data structures, data mapping, and related performance tuning - ensuring a best practice approach to configuration and documentation.
- Leading a Siebel Analytics/Oracle BI configuration team or Marketing team, ensuring design, development and testing work is completed to standard and on time.
- Planning and managing a work package to scope and time expectations.
- Working with clients to define corporate KPI’s and management reports or with the client’s Marketing organization to design Campaigns and improve Marketing Effectiveness.
- Development and ownership of key client relationships.